Computer Angelz Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice big list of windows xp tips and tricks  (Read 2854 times)
Angel Frost
Administrator
Trade Count: (0)

Mood:

$2188.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Angel Frost

Fear Me If You Dare!!!!!

« on: February 28, 2007, 10:38:41 AM »

hello all i ran across this while surfing the internet i thought i might share it with you.  please be warned i have not tested all of these so please do not do anything that you are not sure of and do not modify the registry if you dont know what you are doing.

click on the link below.
http://freepctech.com/pc/xp/xpindex.shtml

yuanfang
Trade Count: (0)

$120.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to yuanfang

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 06:23:49 PM »

It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in Cheap Minecraft Gift Code New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and Buy Xbox Live Points slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her Ultimate Game Card, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?"
Don't count on getting the spectacular scarlet blade gold body of a movie star—unless, that is, you were blessed with a naturally great figure. And certainly don't blame yourself for not measuring up (or down, as the case may be). "Celebrities scarlet blade gold have private chefs; trainers like me working with them 24 hours a day, six days a week; and plastic surgeons to fix whatever problems are left," says Jillian. And then scarlet blade gold there's good lighting, airbrushing, and all sorts of photographic wizardry. "Hollywood," she adds, "is a very small piece of the world. It is not reality."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: